Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Way He Works

It hasn't even been three weeks since I started this blog and yet it feels like I've been doing it forever.  When I started, I figured that someday it was supposed to grow into something more. Well, "someday" is now.  Well, someday is as soon as the hosting company emails me back and we get some kinks worked out so I can start getting the site ready to go live!

The same day I started this blog, I had a self-proclaimed stalker named Sydney.  It was cute, the way she commented on every post, both here and on my Blog Frog community.  I fell in love with her writing and her compassion for others.  She was the first person to jump in and help me when I needed some posts for the time I was out of commission this week. She has become a sister in Christ of the best kind!

I'm excited that she and I will be working together to form a comprehensive ministry site. She is working on a newsletter that she felt called to begin, we will have bloggers posting on different aspects of Christian life and I hope to begin an online study group in the near future.  This will also become the home of all of my book reviews.

I truly hope that you will keep watching and join us as soon as the site is ready to go live!

If you would like to be a part of this ministry, please email me at galatians513blog@gmail.com and let me know what topics you would like to write about!

9 comments:

  1. hi from Blog Frog! Your blog is nice, and I like your topics! Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so very cool! Congrats on your success. Isn't God amazing how he brings people together like that?

    ~Mimi dropping by from the SITS BlogFrog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted a similar thing on my blog! I'm so excited that we are really "doing this"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. visiting from blogfrog! May you gain mor and more success.

    Goodluck with the new site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just started blogging 3 weeks ago?! Holy smokes, you're doing great!! My blog is new and I don't have near as many followers as you. It's a little lonely over there actually. What's your secret? I'm ready to build community and share with more fun people!
    www.texskss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops~~it's www.texskiss.blogspot.com Take a look and send along any advice you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new look!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...