Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Community

When we go to church on Sunday, we head to the church basement after service for fellowship with other members of the church. There's something comforting about knowing you are with others who share your feelings.


Since most of us will never be able to get together in the basement on Sunday morning, I began a community on Blog Frog. I hope it will become a sanctuary where we can meet other women (and men) who enjoy discussing their faith.

I started the community this morning when I was on Blog Frog reading posts in the various communities I'm a part of. I knew it was something I wanted to do "eventually" so I thought I would set it up and maybe start working on it tonight. "Eventually" I planned on promoting it and trying to get others to join. Once again, God has shown me that I made the correct decision. Within an hour, I had a reply to a post that someone had joined what she thought was my community. So, I went to look and there were over 60 members in that first hour.

I would love it if you'd stop by and introduce yourself! If you're looking for followers, need comments or want us to make sure we see your post, please feel free to start a thread pointing us where to go!

3 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful community, and I am glad that I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the feel of your blog--so inviting. Thanks for being amazing. Janae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU for the smile on my face right before I close down and head to bed for the night!

    I hope you'll consider joining my Blog Frog community! More of the happy, inviting feel and a great group of faithful women!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...