Friday, March 25, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011 Prize

Next month, I'm going to take part in the "Ultimate Blog Party" hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom. Not only am I going to participate, I also want to donate a prize to a lucky party-goer!  Whoever wins will get Busy Mom's BibleA Conversation with God: If You Could Ask God Anything What Would It Be?, and Thirty-One Days of Drawing Near to God: Resting Securely in His Delight.

In addition, I will have random "quick fire" giveaways during the week. I hope you'll join the party with me!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm excited that I actually can participate! Usually I'm teaching all day, but April 1-8 is Spring Break, so I'm off work! I'll have to get some things together to give away!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...