Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Faith Fridays

Would you describe your faith as something you wear (and tell about) proudly or as something you keep in your back pocket where no one can see it?

If there's one thing I'm learning on this journey of mine, it's that sometimes I feel very alone, like I'm the only person who is going through what I am. Of course, I know this isn't true and that there are many amazing stories of faith out there. Some are similar to mine and some people have gone through SO much more that I admire their strength and faith in Jesus.

It is for that reason that I'm going to start featuring "My Faith Friday", a day devoted to sharing stories of faith from others on my blog. I have already placed a call for guest bloggers in a few places and have some amazing stories of faith scheduled to come out in the next few weeks. If you are interested in sharing your story, you can leave me a comment with your email address or you can email me at galatians513blog@gmail.com.

I hope you'll join me on Friday when Jennifer will share her story of faith as a special-needs parent. Remember the faith stories that I admire, yeah, she's one of them!

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic idea. I will be reading these stories. I'm always inspired when I hear other womans faith stories.
    Not so brave when it comes to sharing some of mine....but maybe someday!
    Thanks for starting this up!
    Be blessed~
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get to a point where you want to share but are still nervous, you can feel free to do it without linking to your blog. This isn't all about driving traffic to my blog, it's about sharing our faith.

    Who knows, maybe through sharing without your name, you will gain the support necessary to be more open in the future!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...