Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day Six - Prayer for Estranged Friends

Today is the sixth day of the 40 Days of Prayer challenge. If you missed yesterday's prayer and would like to add it to today's prayer, you can find it here.




40 Days of Prayer Button



Everyone has friends they have lost touch with over the years. The more we grow, the more our lives drift from one another until all that is left are memories of the times you shared. Today, we pray for those friends. If there was a rift that caused the estrangement, perhaps this would be a time to pray for the fences to be mended and a friendship once again. If there are reasons why you no longer speak but you feel sadness when you think of the friend, ask for peace.
 
If you are joining us on this 40 day journey of prayer, please add your link below so we can support one another in love. If you're so inclined, you can also grab the button to the left to let your readers know you are participating and invite them to join the challenge!

4 comments:

  1. Great post and a wonderful thing to pray for, as I'm sure many of us (myself included) would fit in the estranged friend category.
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and commenting - looking forward to following you, and I hope today is better than yesterday! Be blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I actually just got contacted by a friend I'd lost touch with years ago. It was so nice to hear from her again! I'm hoping we can mend our fences too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like such a great idea! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm going to love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I hope you'll stop by often! Be sure to check out "My Faith Friday" for great stories of faith from other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...