Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I May Just Roll With It

This morning, when I failed yet again to wake up when the alarm went off, I came to a realization. I'm trying to do all of these things God wants me to do without questioning it. Is there a chance that He just wants me to stay up late at night and do my work rather than getting up in the morning to do it?

I would like to think not because I do so love the peace of the early morning, getting to see the sunrise and drinking coffee without hearing, "MOM" a thousand times. But why is it that no matter what I try, no matter how early I go to bed, I just can not get up?

So, tonight I am embracing the thought that I am and always will be a night owl. I will still have to get up in the morning with Bubba so I'm not going too overboard with this whole thing! I do have to say, it's not the same as early morning but it's still peaceful with him sleeping and Miss Mack at her Nana's for the night! I'm getting so much more done than I did all day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful header and this post is quite though provoking!

    Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...