Monday, July 25, 2011

Coming Back to Life

I first of all want to apologize to everyone who read this blog for my dropping off the face of the earth. There were many issues that led to me not posting anymore but it is something I regret. I hit a moment of darkness and pulled away from many of the things that I loved so much.

First and foremost, I have to admit that I pulled away from God. Rather than turning to him when life was overwhelming me, I allowed Satan to win the battle. There are many ways he was trying to pull me away from Christ and it worked. Until now.

For those who have read Serve One Another in Love when it was self-hosted (which it soon will be again, thanks to Sydney) I have battled depression for a number of years. This year has been one of the worst, which seems odd since so many things were going right in my life.

It will take time to get back into the swing of things, but I truly hope to start posting again and building my relationship with Christ to where it was and beyond.

5 comments:

  1. So glad to see you posting again! Hugs-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melody! We are going to back on WordPress as strong as ever soon! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your honesty. His grace is sufficient. Completely sufficient. His truth - His strength - His grasp on you is stronger than our intentions can ever be. May you rest in His perfect peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to reading your future posts.:)

    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back, and I hope things start to look up!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...